Kiera cried for 15 minutes after they all left, only stopping after I told her we were going to get a milkshake at In-n-out. The dad's and daughter's went out for pizza on their way to the ball, but Clay's car wouldn't start when they came out of Roundtable. "Uh-oh," the girls cried, "our carriage can't take us to the ball!" So they walked (a very short distance) over to the dance.
At the dance they had fun with crafts, face painting, making valentines and shaking their booty! This will definitely be an annual event.

4 comments:
great pictures, and what a fabulous idea! i remember my daddy' daughter date with my dad.... he ran over my foot at the end of the night! i guess i was a bit excited to jump out of the car and tell my mom all about our big night! so... maybe it's better the car broke down!
So cute, I can't believe you guys have kids that old. they are so cute. They are lucky to have such a cool dad that will take them dancing.
one of our favorite annual events... ellie can't wait until next year when she gets to go! they all look fantastic! :)
I used to love to dance with my Dad in the living room - I would stand on his feet.
Post a Comment