Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Busy weekend

What a fun weekend. A girl's trip into San Francisco. Too much giggling, eating and not quite enough sleep.



Back home for a busy Sunday, and then onto Fresno to see my little brother and his family. They are fixing to move to the frozen winterland (Rochester, MN) and this was our last chance to see them before they go. It was so nice to see their darling kids (and the grownups, too).







So good to see you, Jacob and Jayne.

7 comments:

Whit said...

Happy happy birthday Britt. Hope you have a wonderful day!

AnnieB said...

Happy Birthday!! I love you! I loved spending the weekend with you! All these memories we're creating! Keep 'em coming!

GREENLAW said...

glad you guys could come... it was way too short!

Marilyn said...

Hi, Britt. I talked with Annie earlier today and she told me it is your birthday. Happy, Happy Birthday!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true.
Love you,
Marilyn

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

Hey Brit,

My brother and his family live in Rochester. He is doing his residency at the Mayo Clinic there. Let me know if they need a helping hand with anything and I'll pass along my brother's number. Miss you guys!

Mugsy said...

OK I almost thought Jayne was Keira....weird. O and looks like you have a way fun group of girls. I am sure you are the very funnest however!

Jayne said...

Britt, thanks for the pictures. We had a lot of fun with your fam.