Monday, April 12, 2010
My darling is eight
Still trying to put the house together from the two spring break trips and hosting sweet Neve's baptism this weekend. Oh, and the quickie trip to Fresno and back on Sunday. Boy, I am tired.
Trying to process 6GB of photos from the past week. Almost there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Eight! Wow! Scottie turns eight next year and I can't believe it. She is such an amazing girl. I remember her reading a scripture in Primary all by herself a four. She is a special little girl.
On a side note Scottie asked for Bow Tie Pasta with Ham, Asparagus, and Peas for his birthday dinner this year. I love the unique little souls that the Lord blesses us with.
Congrats on being the big 8 Neve.
ADORABLE! Such a pretty face!
I am so proud of you, Neve. And that is one great talk that you wrote.
Post a Comment