Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"First" lost tooth

So, a couple of days ago, Neve lost another tooth (the third one).  Her first two teeth were lost in a sort of violent way involving a bit of youthful exuberance and a bicycle.  Please see below. Click to view larger.




So now, a few months later, Neve finally had a tooth that she started to wiggle, and twist, and get ready to come out the natural way...no caesarian here.  She did her tooth wiggling exercises until I had to (read: the thing was hanging by a thread and flirting with her lips) help it out just that last little bit.


Our little  Neve is growing up!




Now if only that tooth on top would grow in sometime. Sometime in '09 I suppose.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Poor Neve! I can't believe she went trough all that just for her first tooth. She is so big she looks more and more like you Britt.