Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday



My sister-in-law Sarah and I have birthdays on back to back days, and have never before lived in the same state, so we decided to throw ourselves a joint birthday party this year. First we grilled up some pizzas, (it stopped raining just for the party) and then played wii all afternoon.














Thanks, Josh, for selecting such a lovely and delicious cake. Also, thank you for forgetting the rest of it in our fridge. Clay and I just had another slice. Mmmmmm.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the gourmet pizzas and showing us the ropes on the wii. We'll have to have birthdays again sometime.

Midge said...

Happy Birthday Britt!
That cake looks yummy, hope you had a fun birthday, it looks like you did.

emily said...

ok so i'm very jealous of the birthday celebrations because i know how yummy the pizza is ... and i have yet to try out wii. happy birthday!!!! we seriously are waiting for you guys to move back!!! joke's over.

Mugsy said...

Britt, I love your blog and catching up on all my daughter-in-laws. Hee hee.. So I still need a picture of you and the Yo Gabba Gabba Dude, Dj something or other...Ok so I miss you and your darling family so much it hurts. Love ya, MEg

Mugsy said...

Yo Britt and Clay, whomever does the updates, how about it!!! I need to see more of my girls and your coolest family! Love you all and miss you, MEg