Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Conversations

Before church conversation.

Britt:  Wow, that is some hair today.
Clay:  Yeah, I know.  I really need a haircut.  My stylist sucks.  Can she cut my hair after church.
Britt:  I'd love to.

After church conversation.

Clay:  So, someone said the strangest thing to me today...
Britt:  (interest peaked) Oh, really.
Clay:  He said, "man, I love your hair.  It is so awesome.  It fits you perfectly.  I just love it."
Britt:  laughs for at least three minutes, and then falls down.

what do you think?


4 comments:

Shane Callaway said...

Clay, bring back that wicked Skate Flap you rocked back in the day. Post a picture of THAT.

emily said...

skate flap huh?? no mullet?? How about a nice feathered look with a center part?? You know we dig crazy hair around here! Funny story by the way.

Maria said...

I actually like your hair Mr.GQ guy. You look like a European model!

Anonymous said...

Is that a wanna be fohawk? lol