Saturday, March 15, 2008

Neve's upcoming Birthday

Neve is turning six on the 25th and she is bound and determined to have an Irish/St. Patrick's Day party. I tried to creatively talk her out of it, but she is having none of it. It is actually turning out to be one of the easier parties to get ready for so far.



Clay wrote a limerick for the invite, and I made sure it wasn't dirty.

Now I just have to figure out what to have the 15-23 kids do at the party...

Neve has made a number of suggestions:
1. Have a treasure hunt for REAL gold.
2. Bake REAL gold into the cake so each guest can find a treasure
3. Pin the leaf on the clover
4. Neve could dress up as a Leprechaun and have all the kids chase her until they caught her, then gaining the right to be the next Leprechaun.
5. Irish dancing
6. Green craft

Do you have any suggestions?

5 comments:

emily said...

i vote clay dress as a leprechaun... so everyone can chase him! i love her ideas. hilarious. come on mom- don't be holding back on the real gold now!

GREENLAW said...

hmm... green eggs and ham... kissing the blarney stone??... eating something magically delicious?? can't wait to see what y'all come up with! :)

AnnieB said...

fun theme! you could do a gold coin hunt in your back yard....might be easier than a scavanger hunt. spray paint little gardening pots gold?? as much as i'd like to see Clay dressed as a leprechaun--Nevie would be the cutest leprechaun ever!

cait said...

that is so cute! i want to come to neve's party!

hawkins said...

I love the invitation you made. I got all excited and copied the idea. Check out my blog, I posted the one I made for Liv. You are way creative Britt! It must run in the family.