
View from a fire tower we rode up to.


The good news is that I won the contest to not have to share a bunk the night we spent in John's camper in a Wal-mart parking lot. The bad news is that I had a crash on the second day. I have an MRI today to determine the extent of the damage to the posterior cruciate ligament and lateral collateral ligament in my right knee.
Update: The PCL is badly damaged. No surgery though, since surgery to reconstruct the PCL is usually not successful. So 4-6 weeks of rehab and a brace for all activities will get me back in action at 90-95% of what my knee was. I asked the doctor if we could get that a little higher since my knee wasn't that good at 100%. He just laughed a laugh that said, "Cha-ching, this guy is gonna be a repeat customer."


9 comments:
hope that mri gives you some positive news!!!
who cares about the MRI, check out that suit!
hope the knee is ok.
marie.
Clay, I am really sorry you hurt your knee but fortunately I was able to catch it on the video camera! Here is the link. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LdDObFqcJpI&feature=related
Seriously though, I really hope you heal well. Get well soon.
Ouch, that sucks. Sorry Clay. Jacob offered to read your MRI for free:) Hope you're on the mend soon.
Lovin' john's filthy face in that group shot. That road rage picture is sweet--now that's what I call tough! Hope the knee's okay. fingers crossed for ya.
per Annie's comment - I always get road rage on my skin when I fall as well.
"ROAD RASH"!! Y'all knew what I meant!
very funny honey!
All I can say is eeeuuhh! Happy to hear that they don't have to cut. Good luck with the rehab.
Dana
Post a Comment