Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



This is a long one, but worth it I hope. We made this to show today in church for the children. We managed to get almost all of them in it. I really hope they can feel the spirit testifying of Christ, his life and his mission. He Lives!

11 comments:

Matthew said...

Fantastic!

Maria said...

Britt, that left me speechless! And it gave me a few tears. It shows the true meaning of Easter. I love the costumes and the drawings. The girls look so precious at the end. Send them my love.

LJW said...

Britt you did such an awesome job today! The video was awesome and I loved your testimony. Thanks for all you do! xoxoxo

Jayne said...

Wow. Great job Britt. So special for your primary kids-- they'll always remember. Can't wait to show it to Ellen when she wakes up tomorrow.

GREENLAW said...

did everyone love it??? that really was amazing!

AnnieB said...

That was amazing! Wow! I totally felt the spirit and shed some tears...how meaningful for the children who participated! They will never forget that Britt. You are amazing! This is our family home evening tonight!
I love you!

Family said...

You are amazing! That was beautiful.

Dana said...

I watched the video again--what a special venue for the children to remember the world's greatest event. It is a priceless keepsake.
Mom

Marilyn said...

Dear Britt,
This video is absolutely beautiful!! What an amazing job you have done. I wish the whole world could view it and feel the spirit so strongly, as I did. Thank you so much,
Love you,
Marilyn

Alicia said...

This video is truly a treasure! You are such an incredible presidency, and I love being able to look to you as an example of truly loving the children you serve. Great job and for all the times you think it goes un-noticed thank you!

Leisa Waldron said...

Britt, I am speechless.