This Spring Break our Sienna went 1620 miles. Yikes.


First stop was one of our favorite places to go with the whole family. We were beyond excited that our Homebody friends were willing to join us AND drag out their 2 1/2 month old baby on the trip. We missed all the other families who ditched us for lame-o Mexico.


Biking is the only way to see the park, in my opinion. I love the perspective it gives.
We did survive 20 degree lows in the tent and some puking (red vines were dessert earlier in the night) in the tent, but overall, what a grand trip.


7 comments:
awesome post. thanks for getting us out of the house. we had the best time.
what's with the swede?
Very fun. We're sorry we missed it. We weren't in Mexico either. Some girls have all the fun.
Just curious, just what was the temperature in Yosemite, particularly at night? Glad you had a wonderful time. Yosemite is a special place Loved your pics!
Mom
AWESOME PICS!!! I love them!!! I pretty much love everything you do in this world though
You guys sure know how to have fun. What beautiful surroundings. We just may have to take a trip to Yosemite. That kind of adventure is what Mr. Bret likes. Me not so much, unless there is a hotel close. My idea of camping is the Holiday Inn. However, I do branch out of my comfort zone occasionally. By the way how do you make pages with your pictures in them? I like that alot.
Umm is it my imagination? Or do you guys have and extra kid with you? Looks like so much fun. We will for sure be in next year.
so jealous. mexico, shmexico. i'm not missing out on yosemite with the larsons and callaways again. oh, and tough people that take bikes. i'm all over that next year!
Post a Comment