


The Callaway sisters (along with Miss Hannah Blatter) were the opening act for the school talent show this Wednesday. We recycled a dance they learned last summer (wow, I can't imagine how busy our lives would have been if we had tried to learn a new dance) They will survive!

9 comments:
Go Callaway sisters! You guys rock. I am impressed with Maren's poses. You seem so natural. Neve, you did great too! I really liked the part when you guys jump up in the air at the end.....it was cool!
Man! You stay busy! Always something fun going on at the Callaway house. The girls look great!
That was adorable. I have a similar talent show video from that age that was a dance to Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers. The classics make for great routines. I loved it. Your girls have so much style and great moves.
I'll bet you got a big yes vote at the survival tribal council after that performance! Cool moves.
Love,
Nana
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW OLD THEY LOOK!!!! how long have you been gone?!!!
very impressed with the moves. but i shouldn't expect anything less knowing the callaway's dance party tradition!!
SO cute!!! :) you gals are on fire!
Oh my gosh, I think Maren is 9 going on 16.
Awesome! You must be so proud!
Wowee! those little girls look hot! thanks for taking video. I need a copy since I didn't fork over the $25 for the school dvd. who needs the rest of the show after those cute girlies!? thanks for teaching Hannah those moves!
Post a Comment