June 1, 2005



June 1, 2009
I can't believe this day has come. We have been in the process of weaning Kiera from her thumbsucking ways. She has made a ton of progress in the last month. Last night as I was putting Kiera to bed I told her she could suck her thumb tonight when she was going to sleep, because tomorrow when she woke up she would be four, and therefore would not be able to suck it anymore. EVER. Ten minutes later she is hysterical and exiting her room.
I don't want to be four.
I don't want tomorrow to be June first.
I don't want to be a big girl.
Oh, boy. Guess I shouldn't have said that. Ya think?
On Friday we took Kiera and her friends to the cutest little amusement park to celebrate her Birthday. She wanted to have a doggie birthday party with a chihuahua cake (no it is not a bunny). I did my best. She loved it.



Oh, gosh. I could just eat that little darling up. I told her tha even when she is grown up, she will always be my baby. Happy Birthday, Kiera.


7 comments:
Oh, my goodness! Does it get any cuter than a bunch of darling girls (and one boy) at Pixieland!? Happy Birthday adorable Kiera! I could eat you up! I love you girl!
can I go to pixieland?
I want clay to ride the coaster with me and hold up his arms.
marie
Happy Birthday Miss Kiera. We love you and are so glad you live by us. Lou-lou has been announcing everyday since the party that she too would like her birthday at Pixieland :)
Feliz CumpleaƱos Kiera. I know what you mean about kids getting old. I have the same feeling with my sisters. Those shoots of Kiera are beutiful. Love the chihuahua cake.....although at firts I thought it was a rabbit.
What a grown up little gal! Happy Birthday cutie.
Hey, it was my birthday party, too!
I know, it wasn't really.
Marie, I'm on to you. You just want to tickle me when I lift my arms up.
Kiera,
What a fun birthday party! Your mom is so clever. She should enter that dog in the Westminster dog show. Loved all the thumb sucking pictures--may be the last we see.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment