
We met up with Rick and Marie and posse in San Clemente and boogie boarded for hours.



Maren said that this was the first time she can remember trying to get wet at the beach. (The Southern California beaches are a bit warmer that those round these parts.)

The kids were seriously so adorable. They would all catch a wave together and then just giggle and laugh with each other all the way in. Can they just stay this age forever?

We hadn't been able to spend much time with the Yen children for a while and it was fun to see the kids just fall into playing with each other without any drama.


This place has the best landscaping ever. I {heart} succulents and this is paradise.



We were having an enjoyable laid back morning watching the kids play on the beach, when along came...
Bill Gates walking right into my frame.
We flipped him the big apple and went on our way. The girls were clueless, until much later when we told them that one of the richest men in the world had just passed us on the beach. I wish I could say they were unaffected, but they were star struck. Of all the "celebrities" we could see in Laguna Beach...



5 comments:
Good thing Mamarazzi was there. It took me a while to recognize him. Then I saw the close up shot and i knew who he was.....good shot mamarazzi! Now you can add him to your photography portfolio.
looks like a blast, as always... hanging out with the rich and famous...
Seriously too funny. Bill Gates?! Did he notiec you taking photos?
didn't even notice bill as I was so starstruck by Maren's amazing legs in her skinny jeans! a-dorable! beautiful pics! Oh how I want a warm so-cal beach right now!!
what timing to have your camera ready... that's great.
i think that is where b's aunt works... it's amazing.
Post a Comment