
Sometimes it is SO nice to be off for a week.
We even get to see all our friends from church, no matter what ward (congregation) they are in. We all get to come at the same time, same place.

I wanted to get a shot with all their friends. This one is cute, but you can't tell we are at the temple, so I decided to get a better angle...

Look, ma! I went to Stake Conference in Oakland.

OK. So I love to get the shot. Am I out of control? Thanks to Rach for this shot of the Mamarazzi in action.

2 comments:
That was Brad because Rach is on the side of the frame. even better! love the lengths you go to. Love those awesome calves. (sorry couldn't help but notice!) Thanks mamarazzi for getting shots of our cute kids!
I was just about to say the same thing about the fantastic calves. Good work.
Post a Comment