Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Belated All Soul's Day


Isn't that what the day after Halloween is called.  And I still couldn't make that.  Must get personal assistant...



We bought this costume last October as an incentive for her to stop sucking her thumb. She isn't quite there, but is oh, so, close so we let her have it for this year's Halloween. Lovely isn't she. That fair skin is so authentic!



Neve had a hard time deciding on a character this year. She decided on Emily from Tim Burton's Corpse Bride about a week before Halloween. No pressure for me to come up with a costume.



I think it ended up being fairly accurate and she was in love with it (except that the wig was pretty hot!).



Happy Halloween, even if it is halfway to Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Kirsten Greenlaw said...

awesome!!! you're totally NOT late... it's only the 5th!!!

Maria said...

Love their costumes. I really like Neve's. You are such a good mom..an inspiration to all of us future moms. Hope you guys are doing better.

Rach said...

Britt, amazing job on their costumes. I didn't get to see the full get ups, since I only saw them on ice-skate night. They are such beautiful girls.

Ps. At least you beat me on the Halloween Post. I still haven't got to it:)

Alicia said...

Such fun costumes! Love 'em all! Did you make the wig? I've made one before, and it seemed like it would be easy, but it ended up taking forever. Love ALL the photos! So talented!