Yes, we can go again soon, but only together.I know how you feel. Remember my love of Day's Canyon?
Um, I'm in LOVE too. . .with your photos. AWESOME. Yes please, lets go again soon.
um, i need to know where this is. We are always looking for new spots to romp. Sunol is too far away these day! =) ps remember when Jake Ottley caught us talking about him?... ha.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, we can go again soon, but only together.
I know how you feel. Remember my love of Day's Canyon?
Um, I'm in LOVE too. . .with your photos. AWESOME. Yes please, lets go again soon.
um, i need to know where this is. We are always looking for new spots to romp. Sunol is too far away these day! =)
ps remember when Jake Ottley caught us talking about him?... ha.
Post a Comment