i BET you felt out of sorts in your gym clothes after hearing about the fabulous outfit back in the days.... now was it yours or your friends? the long flowing thing?? if i remember right?! all my skating gear (remember i DID win $50 for the contest...ahem.) is in utah... darn.
5 comments:
Always something fun with the Callaways! You're such a great mom!
Your mom skills are so admirable. I love how active you are! Looks like a blast!
Back to the blogging. And I am thinking I need to send my sister Amy here to see your amazing style and photo skills! I miss this!! Meg
Back to the blogging. And I am thinking I need to send my sister Amy here to see your amazing style and photo skills! I miss this!! Meg
i BET you felt out of sorts in your gym clothes after hearing about the fabulous outfit back in the days.... now was it yours or your friends? the long flowing thing?? if i remember right?! all my skating gear (remember i DID win $50 for the contest...ahem.) is in utah... darn.
Post a Comment