Monday, February 22, 2010

Mas Mas Mexico. Por Favor.

I miss Mexico. I am cold again. I keep turning the heat way up in the car. My kids are choking a little and asking for me to roll the windows down. I have been wearing a scarf and jacket with my flip flops...

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Yay for a Mexico getaway! Sweet.

AnnieB said...

dang you girls look hot!! {whistle noise} Anyone know how to write a whistle noise?

Maria said...

Que delicia!! I agree, you girls are super hot. We went to the guadalupana a couple of weeks ago and we thought of you guys. Me imagino que practicaste tu espaƱol...eso espero!!

Foulgers said...

Dear Britt,
Someday when I grow up can I have your legs?
Love,
Michelle

Mission Mom said...

We are still here and enjoying it for you but don't look hot like you guys or doing handstands on the beach...NICE! but the men's golf game is HOT after daily tips from their personal pro Johnny! And all are eating too much guac! :) What a find 24 years ago!!

Unknown said...

You make an amazing trip seem even MORE amazing when it's all caught on film. You are so talented! Love you

Unknown said...

ha ha - that's me, rachel. I'm sure Brad would ditto everything I said too :)

Cortney said...

You are my inspiration! What a hotty!