Sunday, June 1, 2008

Guess who is three?

We had a little low key celebration today for Kiera's third (the big beach party is on saturday). She got a dora play tent that she was super excited about, some barbie crap, um stuff, and a cool book. She was thrilled with everything. Lots of people called to wish her a happy birthday and before they could give their birthday wishes, she would announce "it my birthday!" into the phone.



Maren made her this sweet crown.


Happy birthday, baby!

p.s. no she doesn't have some sort of skin issue above her top lip, that was just some unsupervised quality time with the 18 hour lipstick that was left out after the dance recital makeup session. yes, it has been 24 hours, and no sign of fading yet.

7 comments:

GREENLAW said...

happy birthday dear kiera!!! sorry we didn't call... although i was in the room when papa did!! we hope you had a super fun birthday and we can't wait for the fiesta!! (that's what dora calls a PARTY!)

Rach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We love you Kiera and can't wait for you big beach celebration next week!

Ps. good luck on the calling Britt. You will be amazing.

emily said...

love the crown, and the lipstick stain as well! oh and i forgot to mention to have fun with that new calling! wish we could be there for the big party!

Mugsy said...

So not fair, I don't think I even know little Kiera now. And Barbies? I thought they might be banned after are talk of all the naughtiness they got us into as kids...hee hee. Hug that little girl from me!! O and I TAgged Neveeee...

Maria said...

Wow....I can't believe Kiera is that big. last time I saw her she was still in dippers. Please tell her the Hatler's say Feliz Cumpleanos. If she even knows who we are.

AnnieB said...

Happy Birthday Keira!
We're excited for your big day at the beach tomorrow!
We love you and how you give life extra sparkle!

Mugsy said...

OK so you know I have to change my blog about three times a month. Anyway this last change I was thinking hmmmm this looks good and very familiar. O that is because it is about the exact same as yours. OK so I would copy everything you do in life if I could, but for now it will have to be the blog and in about two weeks I will be on to something else....Meg