
Since the first time I laid eyes on this beach I knew I wanted to have a birthday party here. I don't know if it is the amazingly beautiful rock formation just off the beach, or the groves of eucalyptus trees on the bluff up from the beach, but I have a big crush on this place.
We celebrated both Kiera and Clay's June birthdays (missed you Mark!). I think I may have Clay convinced that we really should stay in California...




6 comments:
OH Britt! You NEVER cease to AMAZE me! I was waiting for this post, but OH MY is is PERFECT, more than perfect really. The cake, the goodie buckets, the photos, the scrap pages - I LOVE all of it. I knew we were missing out, but now I am REALLY pissed we couldn't be there (pardon my french:) You are so talented. I'm so LUCKY to be your friend. I love you.
ps. I can't believe how much your niece looks like her mom. It's really cute.
such cute pages! such a fun party!! thanks!!! :) can't wait until next week!!
Man alive! You guys are always doing the coolest stuff ever! That is an amazing looking place!!! I love your picture pages. You are too talented! Miss ya!!!! O and Connor has a new little blog he has mde me create for him and so it will be fun for himto come see Neve and Marens pages...
love it. missed clay in his speedo... but kiera's cute belly will do! love the picture of the little boy with sand in his nose! perfect place for a party! (sure beats shelby farms...) your camera is awesome.
Beautiful pictures, beautiful pages, beautiful scenery, beautiful friends! You never cease to amaze me!! The invite, the CAKE, the goodie buckets, the food! It was incredible. Party Planner--add that to your never-ending repertoire!
Thanks for letting us be a part of the magic! We had a wonderful time with you and your fam! So fun!
I want to squeeze that scrumptious belly of Kiera's!
We love you guys!!
The "Girls" have told me how amazingly talented you are. I am so bummed that we won't be around longer to get to know you and your darling family better. WOW! You are inspiring!
Post a Comment