OK so since you guys never stop going on trips I am expecting you to come our way! SLC airport is probably the cheapest and closest. I will double check with Josh, but Maren would love riding the horses so please do come! I love your new family picture up top by the way!!
i love seeing them, so keep posting! :) i already put the tuachan one in austen's book, and i just might steal the family one, if you don't mind... one less page for me to do! ;)
105!! Man, it's only 90 here:) Don't stop, I love to see all the fun pictures. I'm getting a virtual vacation through you guys, since we won't be taking one this summer;O
i agree- don't stop. the pictures are great. plus it's nice to sit and wish i were that on top of it with our pictures! didn't realize they had an outdoor theater there- must have been something .
(i think martha might be tired of my hugs... can't help it whenever i see her!)
6 comments:
OK so since you guys never stop going on trips I am expecting you to come our way! SLC airport is probably the cheapest and closest. I will double check with Josh, but Maren would love riding the horses so please do come!
I love your new family picture up top by the way!!
i love seeing them, so keep posting! :) i already put the tuachan one in austen's book, and i just might steal the family one, if you don't mind... one less page for me to do! ;)
105!! Man, it's only 90 here:) Don't stop, I love to see all the fun pictures. I'm getting a virtual vacation through you guys, since we won't be taking one this summer;O
Melissa
i agree- don't stop. the pictures are great. plus it's nice to sit and wish i were that on top of it with our pictures! didn't realize they had an outdoor theater there- must have been something .
(i think martha might be tired of my hugs... can't help it whenever i see her!)
Don't stop! Keep 'em coming!
don't stop. I love your pages. I get great ideas from you.
Post a Comment