Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Southern Utah Desert 6

6 comments:

GREENLAW said...

hey! another great page... how are you doing that size layout??

Jayne said...

Maybe an overshare, but I can't stop laughing. When I first glanced at the owie picture, it took me a minute to realize it wasn't a picture of a little bum. What kind of site is this???:)

emily said...

love that you have an 'ultimate third child'! aren't they great??!

so if i send you all my photos will you do pages for me too??
(i just might be able to pay you... one day)

Maria said...

That is a beatiful view. That is awesome that Keira was such a trooper.

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

What a great trip! Thanks for sharing:)

Dana said...

Britt,
I love all of the Utah trip pictures (and the narrative, too. Thanks for taking the time to put these together for all of us to share.
Mom