We were so stoked to be able to go up to again with some old and new friends. It was a weekend of riding...
in the mule. with all the girls (except annie! love ya babe)
the boys were on the motorcycles.
Then down to the lake for some fun on...
the jet ski...
and some tubing action...
We had to come back upto the house during the heat of the afternoon, and then headed out after dinner for a ride on the quads.
Another super fun weekend. How can you beat good friends, good time, good conversation and good riding?

8 comments:
Wow, I must say I am a bit jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast.
another awesome weekend! i got your email about this weekend... those all look fun!! we are up for anything... i'll email later. we're off to mac camp!
Wow, how do you guys pull things like this off? I'm constantly amazed and in awe:) What a fun time for your fam!
It was so fun! So glad you moved here so we can make so many of these memories together!
I'm starting to think that Clay doesn't work. When aren't you all on vacation? How FUN!!!
I found your blog! Sweet Pictures-Looks like such a fun trip! How do you do your scrapbook pages (let me guess- your Mac?)
Yep...you guys KNOW how to have fun. You must be having a great time in CA, ahhhh. I can't believe your girls have become so big. And yes, I love your blog. You've always been so good at srapbooking type stuff. I'm so glad I can see how you guys are doing now.
So this Lame friend is going to have to steal a few photos - again!!
So glad you could come up. It wouldn't of been the same without you.
What's with you and Annie calling us all OLD!!
Post a Comment