Friday, August 8, 2008

Edward vs. Jacob

I guess I don't have to pick a camp anymore...

6 comments:

GREENLAW said...

i'm waiting anxiously for the robertson ladies to finish! :)

Rebekah said...

I was so happy with how the book turned out... I really couldn't have hoped for more!

Anonymous said...

Brit
I love these books so much!!!! Breaking Dawn was wonderful!! I loved the way they turned out!!!

Rach said...

LOVED IT!!

I totally think she's going to do another one, maybe on the Vulturi? i'll call you, we'll talk.

cait said...

britt and clay, i can't believe that i never saw that post...you are so sweet to say all of those things. i too have such great memories with you guys in memphis...you are one of the only reasons why i am glad i ever lived there! i love you guys and i'm so glad i got to see you tonight. thank you for always loving me!

Anonymous said...

The Goose Girl series by Shannon Hale is better in my opinion.