Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lindsey's Baby Shower



I was so lucky to be close enough to attend my sister-in-law's baby shower in Sacramento yesterday.



She is so darling pregnant, and I can't wait to meet the 'lil one in a month or so.



Her mom and sisters did such a great job. The food and company were amazing.





This was the handmade portion of the day (no pressure Mark and Lindsey). I really will make you another one if you don't go with Caleb for the name! Love you guys.



4 comments:

Rach said...

LOVE the letter, it turned out great! Also the photos are great too!

AnnieB said...

The letter turned out so cute! Can I order an "H", "J", "A", and "O" please!! You know the colors...
I love you my mulit-talented friend!!
Yay to Lindsey too! She looks adorable!

GREENLAW said...

wish i had been there! looks like fun..lindsey looks very cute. the letter turned out great! i was going to do one, good thing i didn't! :)

Jayne Ekins said...

Yay Lindsey! Thanks for documenting all of this Britt, for all of us who are too far away to participate. Fun!