Sunday, September 7, 2008

Darling Caleb

My sweet new little nephew was born on Friday. Lindsay was amazing and did the whole thing au natural. She even willed herself into avoiding a c-section. That is what I call a woman. I am so excited for them, and also glad it is not me trying to nurse a two day old. Having a first baby can be such a roller coaster, but the highs definitely outweigh the lows.















Holding that tiny baby brought up some sweet memories of my own. I love the smell of newborns and the gentle softness of their skin. I also love those chicken legs they come with. Mark and Lindsay are already such great parents of this darling little one.

8 comments:

Mandi said...

breathtaking pictures. truely beautiful... does it make you want another?

Mandi said...

truely? I just made that up...truly beaufiful.

Gwen Hawkins said...

How adorable. I love the pic of his fuzzy hair. :)

GREENLAW said...

he is SO yummy! great pics!!! they did a great job! i can't wait to meet the little guy.

AnnieB said...

Awww! I love newborns! Great pictures!

Jayne Ekins said...

Wow, does that straight-on picture look just like Mark??? I vote YES. Thanks for the pics Britt!

Dana said...

Britt,
Thanks for visiting the new parents. I think that Caleb looks like Mark. When I asked Mark what he looked like he said, "He looks like a baby!"
Love,
Mom

brent.ekins said...

thanks for the pics... you are very talented and I appreciate your efforts to see Lindsey & Mark..