A good time was had by all, even though Neve was a bit (read:completely hysterical) reluctant to try the knee boarding. She toughed it out and loved it once she got going. Maren rocked it from the beginning and was grinning the whole time.
all I can say is wow!
Clay and I had our second try at wakeboarding (the first about 5 years ago). We haven't improved a bit in five years...still had fun trying to do it!
After everyone got a chance to kneeboard or wakeboard, the kids took turns on the tubes, and Kiera loved it.
Thanks to the Blatter's for hosting us as usual! We love you guys.

8 comments:
The video was totally worth procrasitinating (how do you spell that?) packing. I love it.
looks like a blast, as always. i'm going to have a boat in my next life!
Keira's butt! thatis so funny!!
How freakin fun!!!
OUCH.
found my self trying to fix my own self after that shot of kiera!
love the wipe-out on the video...i don't think i stayed up long enough for some video last time i tried. it's nice to try it more than once every few years. that's why i stick to the knee-boarding.
You now officially have the worst blackmail (worse than bathtub pictures) of Kiera! Show that one to her first boyfriend. She'll love it! XD
Wow, you guys are pros!
love it! thanks for documenting and so glad we can make these memories together! we love you guys!
(how can I put this video on my post?!)
Kiera,
That had to be the mother of all wedgies! Glad that all of you guys had a good time on the water. I have never been to the delta--guess it is time to find out what all of the excitement is about.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment