Monday, September 8, 2008

My baby goes to Preschool



7 comments:

GREENLAW said...

looks like fun!! aidan started his playgroup last week and LIVES for it!! we'll do preschool next year.

Maria said...

She is sooo big. I can't believe she is already in preschool. She looks so adorable holding her bag. Kids grow up too fast. What are you going to do while the girls are at school?

Mugsy said...

O how stinkin cute! And I am wondering if she is already reading novels like Neve at that age. My poor Willy couldn't spell his Name and Neve was off reading away... I miss those days of dropping Neve off after preschool and shooting the breeze for ever with you while My kids whined in the car.... Hug that little Kiera for me, Meg

Sarah (and a few others) said...

They're just something about a backpack on a kid- it makes them so grown up!

AnnieB said...

Oh my scrumptious, squishy, Kiera! Getting so big...please stay little and squeeze me forever!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Hey Britt! Kiera is so big! Callie started a big girl preschool this fall too. I had start a "conversations" section on my blog. I always enjoy yours. Thanks for the idea!

Dana said...

Kiera,
PRESCHOOL? I just can't believe it. Have a fun time and don't grow up too fast.
Love,
Nana