Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I won!

Last week my friend, Mandy was having a sweet little giveaway on her blog, so I entered. Just like I always enter those giveaways on Designmom that I never win. Thanks to Mandy, I am now a winner. Don't you love this darling headband? Mandy hand makes and sells headbands and clips, along with tons of other adorable thrilling headgear at Ruby's Clips.



Give me a kiss...







Could this be a more adorable combination? Thanks Mandy!

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well, I do like the headband, but that super cutie wearing it really makes the difference! Are Kiera's lips naturally that deep red or do you have lipstick on her? So cute!

GREENLAW said...

aidan keeps asking when kiera is GETTING HERE! she looks adorable!

Kerstin said...

Congratulations on the win! Kiera looks so cute!

AnnieB said...

sooo cute!

Jayne Ekins said...

Uh, these are so cute. Speechless.

Rach said...

she is such a perfect model,Mandi should be paying her to advertise! So cute.

Mandi said...

thanks for the props britt! i need all i can get!

Mugsy said...

Of course you won! That is the cutest head band ever! Not any where near as cute as the little subject wearing it though. But that goes without saying