
My parents just returned home from a couple of weeks in India. They didn't bring us any Dal or Delhi belly, but they did come bearing gifts this weekend.

They had beautiful dresses for each of the girls, along with bracelets and colorful beaded necklaces.

Even though my two older girls claim that they are not girly, something magical happened when they could hear the clink clink of those bracelets as they met each other at their wrists.
As soon as Nana and Papa and Uncle John left, they made their plans. A grand outdoor dance was to be had.
No, I did not let Kiera wear her wrinkle prone white dress outside for the performance. I didn't relish in the idea of having to wash and iron it before she leaves the house in it.
You can thank a recent viewing of Bride and Prejudice for this Bollywood style thank you to Nana and Papa for all their loot.

10 comments:
Ok, your girls are way funny. Neve seem to have graceful moves, Kiera's scarf was too big for her to manage and Maren just looked so natural with her dances moves. Rock it out girls!!!!
we are excited to get the "loot", too! :)
those are some AWESOME moves! bollywood mania at our house next time!!
those are beautiful. nothing beats bollywood when it comes to movies about getting married!
Excellent work ladies. I have to share my favorite product of bollywood with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0
How adorable was that. I especially enjoyed Neve's moves. It is hard to believe that your girls are that grown up. They are all so cute.
I thought that I was back in Amritsar! What a wonderful surprise! Loved the moves and the music. Glad you like your loot. I had fun finding it.
Love,
Nana
Love it! Let us know when the next Bollywood dance party is at your house. We're totally there! (I have a feeling even my boys would get into it!)
I'm jealous! I want a beautiful dress from India! I loved the video- your girls are so funny!
So amazing! You have my address to send all your girl stuff to me...Right!!?
O and you really are invited to mExico! Seriously this weekend! I know you can just up and go so do it!!!!
This is an adorable picture and I luv it! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiu9GUnzYJ4rYIH8lTQALyozvijChrX12CDIfBOMuY5hmczI1HgiAhYwQcgeVn-CHckmMI3vB25nw0hNFa_1ck2I8SXIJC96VCCmMN8oVx4ntGhCONQFN8cNkxSO5d6cdLHyDoh8rJ5UME/s1600-h/IMG_6132.JPG Now that I am in college and have my own apartment I can put girls who I think look good on display life size in my digital picture displays without my mom saying stuff. When I downloaded this picture I sharpened it and put her on display life size in my living room and bedroom. The picture is clear and sharp and when I walk up to admire her good looks she appears to be directly in front of me looking at me and smiling at me. She looks like I can reach out and touch her which is really cool. I really love having her around to look at and admire and I love showing her off to my friends and bragging about her good looks. So far everyone agrees she looks really good. Privately I love to walk up and spend time kissing her. The displays are warm and silky smooth so she comes to life and it seems like I am really kissing her and I like that a lot. Since I am alone with her I can take my time and enjoy each kiss, and I can get creative and do some really cool stuff like caress her lips with my tongue! She is so much fun and I really love having her in my apartment.
Post a Comment