Go Kiera! I knew you had it in you. Would you believe that I forgot my camera on picture day for Alex? Who am I kidding, of course you're not surprised! Thankfully there were some other mommies helping me out. So cute. Love the video!
Damn! I can't get the video to work on my hundred thousand year old computer. Next purchase.....Computer! I love that littl egirl and think gymnastics is awesome for kids.
5 comments:
I am impressed. Way to go Kiera! How can anyone forget the previous episode. I am glad she is doing better. I bet you are soo happy.
Go Kiera! I knew you had it in you. Would you believe that I forgot my camera on picture day for Alex? Who am I kidding, of course you're not surprised! Thankfully there were some other mommies helping me out.
So cute. Love the video!
Damn! I can't get the video to work on my hundred thousand year old computer. Next purchase.....Computer! I love that littl egirl and think gymnastics is awesome for kids.
So cute! I wish I could jump into that hole filled with foam! :)
good job kiera!! i'm totally j. sign me up for that class, it looks like fun!
Post a Comment