

Kiera loved it. She kept telling us she didn't wan't to do pizza's (snowplow). She wanted to do french fries so she could go fast. Her and her cousin were the cutest little three year olds on the slopes.


Things were busy at the bottom of the hill, so Papa went went up with the big girls on their first chair lift. All the sweet video from that is courtesy superskiPapa. What an awesome grandpa to ski with his grandkids when he would rather be skiing 92 mph (is that the right speed record, Dad?) with his ski buddy Joel. Thanks, Dad!
All in all an awesome day.

3 comments:
Thanks for the post, brought back some fond memories of the 'Summit'. I'm glad Kiera enjoys fries more than burgers, although yard sales are an occasional thrill, just as long as your hands stay warm.
i've been waiting for this post!! so cute and so fun! :)
I watched the video and Maren and Neve were unbelievable! I wish that I had learned to ski that quickly instead of breaking bones (literally). I loved the pictures.
Love,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment