um, i think i might need more of an introductory class before i jump into the big stuff! i really need to figure out my photoshop. looks like fun!
yes, but isn't that when we are camping???
I do. What's the deal?
Nevermind with the What's the Deal question. I just clicked on it and signed up. Thanks.
Love to learn more about this stuff! Where is the class? Let's chat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
um, i think i might need more of an introductory class before i jump into the big stuff! i really need to figure out my photoshop. looks like fun!
yes, but isn't that when we are camping???
I do. What's the deal?
Nevermind with the What's the Deal question. I just clicked on it and signed up. Thanks.
Love to learn more about this stuff! Where is the class? Let's chat.
Post a Comment