Who calls and says, "I want to have a Nana camp this summer for all the grandkids. When can your kids come?"

Welcome to Camp! Orientation time.
The week was organized and packed full of fantastic activities. I have not a clue what is happening is most of these photos (courtesy of Austen), but they are having fun and makin' memories.
From what I can recall from the itenerary there were tons of fun activities: star gazing, cooking, baking, sewing, sleeping outside under the stars with all the cousins, birdwatching, photo scavenger hunts, play writing, Kat Dealey impersonating, game playing, t-shirt making, farmers marketing, and nature hiking at Lost Lake.


Thanks Mom and Dad for a great week for all. It was a win-win for the Callaway family. Hopefully it will become an annual tradition! Love you.

4 comments:
Wow...what a great experience for all her grandkids. Seriously, it has to become a yearly tradition.
THat is so so cool! Seriously what an awesome thing for all your grandkids to remember for all their life.
LOVE IT! i'm making a little surprise for them right now!!
So fun!! So cute! I want a Nana Camp for me! (Were they spelling LOL??)
Post a Comment