
We were all sitting around the pool yesterday trying to think of great ideas for names and all the while I was snacking on snap peas. Voila. Other ideas?

Chartreuse Photography (my fav color). CallaLilly Photography (what I always called by newborn baby girls because they were my newest CallaWays). Red (enter something here) Photography. Just like red. Adore. Smitten. (I checked and there are lots of other photographers who had those same great ideas.) Any thoughts. You out there...

7 comments:
All I can say is: ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!!! Your pics are the BEST!@!!
I like it! Good luck and put us on your schedule!
LOVE "Snap Pea Photography" and love Lisa.
Callalilly is cute too. Yay, this is so exciting!
Britt, i am so excited for you. i agreee with Mugsy is "about time". My friend Louise who is right next to me likes the Snap Pea name. I like it too but I also like callalilly. Good luck! You are going to do great. Love ya! Maybe we can come see you guys next year. There is a possibility we might go to Cali for rotations.
Snap Pea is cute, I love the logo already. . .but I also love callalilly, because it's so much a part of your family. Either will be great because the photos are FANTASTIC!!
Hey Britt,
I love Snap Pea and Callalilly. I am so glad you are going to do this as I look forward to seeing your pics.
Miss you guys!
Angela
It is about time Britt! Seriously, you are so talented and I am very excited for you and your new adventure. I just wish we still lived in the East Bay so that you could take our Christmas pics. :)
Post a Comment