Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve and Day

I can't believe it is finally here. Since about October 1st, I have been saying that things will slow down by the first week or two of January. We shall see. Can't wait to find out what 2010 will bring us...



4 comments:

Dan Doxey said...

Love the bridge shots! I can't ever get enough of that spot. Yeah! January is here and Primary is rolling! Nice job, Britt.

LJW said...

you know I'm your #1 fan of your spectacular digital scrapbook pages- seriously- sell your templates- you could make some great money- I'll buy them!!!! Or I'd pay to take a class from you!! ;) Love it- all of it!

Maria said...

Happy New Year to the Callaway's. Good job Clay! Maren looks a bit uncomfartble in her pics with Santa....is really funny. Miss you guys. We got to Memphis a couple of weeks ago and we wish you guys were here.

AnnieB said...

these are incredible! love the color, love the scene. If we are ever in town on New Year's Day we are totally doing this with you! What a great tradition!
And the rocks?! I don't remember that part of rock city. take me there to the big climbing wall!