I can't believe she is eight. Eight, I tell ya. Baptism here she comes.
Even though none of the party guests had read the Percy Jackson series (Neve was warned that would happen) they still managed to have fun at our Greek mythology/Percy Jackson party.
I will let the photos and video speak for themselves. I had so much fun putting this one together.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like quite the party!
Britt, You are amazing. I love the parties you guys come up with. We haven't hit the Percy Jackson series yet. My Dad highly recommends it and it may be our next nightly read set with Scottie. We are still working on Harry Potter, there are just so many of those. We are on number three. I'll have to file this party idea away for possible future application.
Happy Birthday Neve...love the Reeses
awesome.
As always. AMAZING!! Thanks so much for another GREAT party. The kids LoVEd it! I hope Neve had a Happy Birthday.
I LOVE a clever theme party. Bang up job Britt!!
Post a Comment