Maren used to be my only girl. Last Saturday she got to be my one and only for a few hours. We spent the morning hanging out with a bunch of 8-11 year old girls and their moms.
We made felt hair clips and played a game.
We heard a great talk about the importance of dressing modestly.
Then,
We watched our girlies rule the runway in their darling adorable (yet modest) clothing.
We ended the girls morning out with a great lunch.
Thank you Stake Primary Presidency for a great morning with my first born.



1 comment:
Hey Britt,
Thanks for finding me! It's always such a small world in Mormonville. When you commented, it wouldn't access your blog but I found out your friend Annie and my sis in law are mutual friends, so here I am posting a comment. What great posts, Mexico looked like a dream and what darling girls---love the names too. I will be keeping up with you via blog and see that Marge has one too. Take care!
Post a Comment