Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday afternoon

What better way to spend an after church afternoon than hiking around?  Can't beat a trail poop and a dead rat.  Anyone game for this Sunday if it isn't raining?

5 comments:

Maria said...

You were serious about that rat. It does not help that I was eating my cereal when I saw the picture of the dead rat...thanks Britt! That hike loos so different from the hiking trails of Memphis.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

you guys- are- awesome.

Dan Doxey said...

We're totally game for a Sunday hike! Let's talk!

Amanda said...

Hey Brit. I can't wait till its green instead of white here in Utah. Next week I'll be seeing red as we enjoy a spring weekend pre-Jeep rush in MOAB. I love the way you collage your pictures. I am still fairly new at the Photoshop thing and was wondering if that is all by eyeing it or if you use some cool template or feature I haven't encountered yet? I love seeing all your adventures and inspired digital pages.

Rach said...

Oh, I wish we were on the same church schedules:)