Saturday, July 5, 2008

Conversations

K: I ready to wipe.
B: Comin' babe.
K: There's no roilet paper
B: You mean T-t-toilet paper
K: No, Mom, there's no ROLL paper

I guess when you add roll+toilet= roilet paper.

I just thought she couldn't say it properly. Ain't she clever.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

seriously, when do you have to stop wiping them!? I feel like william should be ready but he is a total disaster when i let him do it himself! He's almost 4!!

GREENLAW said...

good times...

Kerstin said...

I just think that's brillant! What a smart girl! Well, we may have had nice weather FOR ONCE on the 4th but it looks like the real party was out in California. My mouth is watering thinking about how good your dessert must have been!

emily said...

love that girl! i don't think boo knows what toilet paper is yet... i still am hearing "I'M DONE!!!"

Mugsy said...

Ok I have been away way to long! I love that your little Kiera is already all sorts of clever like her mom.
And the parade stuff was awesome!
I miss your family so much!