merry christmas! hope you're having a great day! we are drowning in toys!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I am noticing a pattern. Kiera is always crying in your christmas cards. What is up with that?
You are, indeed beautiful human beings.And Clay looks ok too I suppose.
In fact, I just noticed something -- Britt, in this picture you have kind of a white-girl Vanessa Williams look going on here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
merry christmas! hope you're having a great day! we are drowning in toys!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I am noticing a pattern. Kiera is always crying in your christmas cards. What is up with that?
You are, indeed beautiful human beings.
And Clay looks ok too I suppose.
In fact, I just noticed something -- Britt, in this picture you have kind of a white-girl Vanessa Williams look going on here.
Post a Comment