Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nativity Duet






We had our church party last weekend, and Neve and Maren were asked to sing together on one verse of the Nativity Song. They loved practicing together and did a nice job that night, despite all the chaos. Sixty kids on stage with costumes makes for some high drama! I love Christmas time. Now excuse me, I need to go make some more toffee.

7 comments:

Mugsy said...

OK I am just a little teary eyed seeing my little angels singing so sweetly. I can't believe how much I am missing your family!

Unknown said...

so cute... neve is a brave girl... ellie would NEVER do that!

Mandi said...

love the pictures, love the header, love the subjects... love everything. keep doing what your doing! (ps where have you been?)

Rach said...

OH, they look like little angles up there. BTW, I love the photo of you and Clay - how do you both look like rock starts in the gym lighting??

Amanda said...

Oh, my, my. Those girls are amazing. They are so sweet and so talented. What a joy.

And I love your pictures and pages. You have ssuch an amazing eye. Spectacular.

Dana said...

Maren and Neve,
I loved your song. Maybe you can sing it to me when you come this weekend. Merry Christmas!
Love,
Nana

AnnieB said...

Love, love, love it! Soo cute! What a proud moment! I'll have to have those two reenact it for me! Love your adorable pics and pages. Love the header. Miss you!
(ps I love Rach! "little angles" and "rock starts" it's perfection! it's classic! It's like she means to! I can say this because she's a best friend!!)
She's right...that pic is great of you and Clay.