Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful



We had such a nice Thanksgiving weekend. November was a little crazy, so I am thankful it is over. December will be better, right?

The actual dinner was fantastic, of course. Only I didn't want to know that the out of this world rolls had 160 calories each (Thanks, Corey). At least I only had 2. Clay had 6 (um, yeah 920 calories on bread) Good thing he is a skinny boy, right?
















Toward the end of the long week off of school I convinced the family to trespass on a beautiful orchard for some family photos (minus Jacob and Jayne and the kids...we missed you guys).















Here's to thinking December will be less busy. Is that possible?

9 comments:

Jayne Ekins said...

Beautiful photos. So sad to miss out-- especially on the rolls:)

GREENLAW said...

sooo much fun! awesome pics!!! can't wait until the 19th!

Kerstin said...

You take such beautiful pictures. Glad to see that you had a great Thanksgiving!

Rach said...

Umm, good luck to your Dec. being more relaxing. Maybe in about 25 years, but then you will miss all the chaos. I LOVE your photos as always, Your whole family is beautiful. I also love the 1st shoot of your mantel, I wish I was that creative. Good thing I have a friend like you. Love you

AnnieB said...

I'm "thankful" you posted again! I was going through withdrawals! Love the mantle, love the family pics!! Beautiful! Do we have an orchard like that nearby?? Family pics this weekend? Saturday?
P.S. I love Kiera's face in the black and white big group shot and I love Noah's in the cousins in a row shot. Both Extremes! Too cute!

emily said...

why was kiera so sad?? did she not get one of those delicious rolls??? i liked the 'thankful' sign... did you make that yourself you little crafty girl you???

emily said...

go check my blog... it will make you NOT want to put anything in your mouth for a VERY long time...

Cordova House said...

Great pictures! It's fun to see your family, even if I don't know them. They must be wonderful if they live in CA :)

Melissa

Mugsy said...

Great i am going to get a camera, but you will be no where near to show me all your tricks! I love these photos!