1. Sure am glad we are all buckled in.
2. Sure am glad it is Thursday and we don't have anywhere we HAVE to be today.
3. That trip to Target for the last of the envelopes for my Christmas cards will have to wait until another day
Yes, Kiera and I are just fine. And, no it wasn't my fault.
Thanks to my girlfriend Jenny who happened upon us and gave us a ride home so we didn't have to do the perp ride.
Do you think they will be able to fix it?



8 comments:
You didn't have to go and get in a wreck just so you would have an excuse for belated Christmas cards. We would have all understood. :) jk Glad that you both are ok and hopefully your car will look like new soon!
I just heard about this! Crazy! I'm so glad you are ok. I think that it is so funny what was going through your head. I would of had around those same thoughts - what does that say about us? "we're crazy" - I think.
love you and glad you are safe. I hope you neck feels better soon. I'll call you tomorrow.
Ooooo. Scary! Glad you guys are OK.
whoa! poor little sienna! so glad you guys are ok... that is very scary!!! how long are you without your van??
Oh, that tire angle just doesn't look good! I'm so glad you're both okay! Phew, I love you so freakin' much!
Please enjoy the big black truck in the meantime--don't be scared! It's big and powerful and safe and I'm sure you look hot driving it!!
You had an accident and didn't even call and tell us about it? We are glad that you are OK. Does this mean you will still be coming next weekend? I hope so!
Love,
Mom
glad you're ok.... and yes, that definitely makes for a 'terrible horrible no good very bad day'
i remember the day you got that car... so sad.
O what on earth? No Passat? When did this all come about. Its probably carma for no longer being hopelessly devoted to VW....
OK really, I am glad to see your both alright. Sorry for the inconvenience.....
Post a Comment