Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet Pea

Round two. Maren and Neve have had so much fun with Dom this year. They have both learned a lot and are really loving dance.








Two shows Saturday with a Quiznos pitstop in between was quite the marathon, but they did amazingly well. Maren is in the front row toward the right of the screen and Neve is right behind her to the left (the one with the flying hair in the very beginning).



We are so proud of you girls. Love ya.

12 comments:

Whit said...

So very cute. I loved the video. I love that they love having you take pictures of them, or so it seems. Pretty pretty girls.

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

I am speechless....that was great. Girls, you did an amazing job! Your dresses are really cute. Britt, like always the photos are amazing.

AnnieB said...

Love, love, love these photos. It was so fun! Once again, I will be referring friends to your blog to see the girls! I love that their dancing together!

Dana said...

Great dance! Cute costumes! Beautiful girls. Loved all of it.
Love,
Nana

brent.ekins said...

Loved it and I'm glad we get to see the video. You two are sooooo cute too. Love Papa

Taylor Aplanalp said...

what dance company is that?

Stacey Aplanalp

Kerstin said...

Such an adorable video! Your girls are sooo beautiful!

eeeekins said...

What awesome dancers! Great job girls. You looked beautiful.
Lindsey

Amanda said...

So much fun, your girls have so much personality. They just shine on stage.

Mugsy said...

O my goodness, Joe is sitting here all starry eyed. I am debating if I should show the boys this. I think they might fall in love all over again! And please say you were serious about the road trip! We will seriously make it worth your while!! We all miss you so much, even Josh brought up out of the blue how cool you guys are. Just sayin, we want you to come stay!!

GREENLAW said...

loved the videos and photos... kiera looks so old!!! so cute!