Monday, May 12, 2008
Blog Header
Several people have asked how I did the header up yonder at the top of the page. I have no formal training on any of this, so if you want to, you could try it too. I followed this tutorial and spent a lot of time figuring it all out (translation:jacking it up and trying to fix it). It was pretty fun to do once I got the hang of it, but I love this kind of stuff. If you try it, let me know. This is the before photo.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Britt!! Matt thinks you are so cool. He said you should start a website on "How to Be Britt"
that is WAY out of my leauge, not even going to try it. But I do LOVE your's. I would totally check howtobebritt.com everyday if there was one
Aren't you fun giving away all your secrets. I am going to have to try it right away. Thanks Britt you totally rock!!!
ok so i just went to the 'tutorial' and scrolled thru it.. when i saw "you can expect 4 or 5 hours to get an image like this"... you know me. i stopped there! i'll just admire yours for now! maybe i'll work on that video editing instead! and by the way... i was a bit disappointed to learn you didn't draw that picture! although i know you could!
Post a Comment