Monday, May 19, 2008

Hot hot weekend

So this past weekend we suffered through a heat wave. Mind you, I never felt as hot as any old summer day in Memphis, but it was hot none the less. The highs were just below and above 100 degrees. We stayed cool by mooching some pool action. After school we swam at the Larsen's and the next day we did this:



I love living in Cali.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I am soooo jealous. About two weeks ago it was about 60 degrees here and then it dropped to 40. Keep enjoying the weather.

Mandi said...

Okay, popsicles in the pool... childhood doesn't get better than that!

Rach said...

You are the best! Thanks for showing me all this cool new stuff to do on my computer!

GREENLAW said...

that's pretty much our life in the summer! i'm looking forward to it!!:)

emily said...

do you really have to rub it in so much?! I am so tempted to get a bounce house for the water (do you have an official name for yours yet?) after seeing your photos. i have a feeling we're about to have a very HOT HUMID summer... and the sprinkler park can only cool you off so much.

AnnieB said...

I'm sorry we missed the heat wave--pools and popsicles are my favorite! I guess I wouldn't trade it for the cruise but I did miss you terribly!