
The second event was the Bike safety bike-a-thon in memory of a student who was killed while riding his bike home from school about 6 weeks ago.

We even had the Mayor at both of the events...notice him saddled up in the yellow shirt. I love the end of school.

3 comments:
cute pages... the wide shots are cool... how did you do those?? i love the end of school, too!
Wow! Those look like fun, I'd love to celebrate the Arts and ride my bike for a school event! ^_^ Elementary school is the best!
I didn't make the video, a kid in the branch does that. It was dad's idea for the script though. ^_^ Lots of fun!
tell me again why you love the end of school??? i'm getting nervous- very very nervous. back to entertaining 3 instead of 1 busy little girl!
Post a Comment