
I am pretty much the luckiest mom in the world. I am lying in bed working on my new MothersDayLaptop. #2 and #1 just made me a lovely sandwich and brought it to me.

Then #3 showed up to feed me carrots. What a doll.

I was then serenaded by the lovely girls. Not sure what Kiera was singing, but she wanted her turn with the video camera. I love it.
When #1 was born, I wanted something to show her how much I loved her. Since she was small, each and every night I have told her this (and subsequently the other two also).
"Of all the girls in all the world, how did I get so lucky to be your mommy?"
I truly feel this way each and every day. I somehow got the best kids in the world. What a lucky mommy I am.
Now pardon me while I continue installing Photoshop on this new laptop, so I will no longer have any need to leave this bed. Can someone bring me a catheter please?

7 comments:
super cute video... i'm glad you had a great day!! congrats on the new laptop... you must REALLY LOVE it to be asking for a catheter!! :) (a bedpan might be less invasive)
Dude, I can't believe you got a new laptop! Not cool for all of us who don't even have a mac... let alone our own laptops...oh yeah, your kids are cute too...whatever!(imagine me saying this with a Napolean Dinamite voice!)
i LOVED LOVED LOVED their little video. kiera is such a big girl now! so happy you had such a great day.
Britt, Your so cool. I love that you asked for a catheter. And could my girls be any cuter. You are such a good mom I must say! Happ Happy Mother's Day!!!
So I have been wondering who did the picture of your girls on your title? I love it so much!!!!
AWESOME!! I love that your girls are as talented as you. You really are the best mom ever.
love you tons
Rach
I have to say your blog is a source of entertainment. I love the video. You are probably one of the best moms out there. Keep up the good work!
Your blog is a crackup! Have you read the studies associating the use of catheters with a dramatic increase in urinary tract infections? Have you ever had a catheter inserted? Have you ever tried to remove one by yourself when all attending medical personal have refused?
Something to think about.
Nana
Post a Comment