
This year we decided to try out Half Moon Bay.

The scenery can't be beat and there is nothing like a river of pumpkins to make a girl's heart go flutter flutter.


I think I have a crush on my kids. Could they be more darling or fabulous.


Bring on the falling leaves, pumpkin bread, all things baked and cool chilly nights.

11 comments:
your pics look amazing! i know, i'm a sucker for fall too. love the header. i need to pick your brain about photo editing someday!
O no now I am missing you. This just reminded me of our YM outing to the corn maze in TN. My life was so good there thanks to you and your awesome family. It makes me so ahppy to see you all doing so well. Love you, MEg
I, too, have a crush on your kids! What great pictures!!
Bring on the Fall! (and if you ever have extra baked goods...)
Love the header, by the way!
Britt, those pictures are fabulous! Have you thought about becoming a professional photographer? I can see why you have a crush on your girls......they are too cute.
Hi Britt - Clay sent me the link to your blog -I'm loving catching up - You guys have the most adorable girls!!! And your pictures are fantastic!
can't wait to go! looks like a fabulous day.
I love fall, too. Maybe it's because I am an AZ girl & we don't get it there, so I love it here. Anyway, loved your comment about my entertainment center...I forgot about it almost falling on you until you left that comment. Good times. Anyway, we went private, if you want to be invited, please email Carl with your address: csevans1@memphis.edu or if you still have my address just email me.
OH your kids could not be MORE adorable. It also helps that their mother is a very talented photographer. Love them all.
The header is PERFECT
Autumn is my favorite time too--pomegranates, persimmons, and pumpkins! Loved the pictures.
Mom
we hit the pumpkin patch yesterday... (maybe i'll get that posted sometime in january). don't blame you for the crush... it's so hard not to! you look great by the way.
Post a Comment